Our classic durag features extra long ties for versatile styling, luxury stretch velvet for a more relaxed feel, an external overlocked centre seam and edges, and a woven logo label in the back.
- One size
- 90% Polyester; 10% Spandex
- Machine washable. We recommend using a delicate cycle/cold water wash (max. 30C)
- We have gone to lengths to ensure fabrics used do not run, however, to keep your DU looking vibrant we recommend washing with similar colours.
- Do not bleach
- We recommend air-drying your DU for best results, do not tumble dry. It's also better for the environment.
- Do not iron.
- Avoid overstretching the ties. Don't worry they are long enough.
|Head Size (in)||22-23"||23-24"||24-25"||26-27"|
Head Size (cm)
|55 - 58||58.5 - 61||61 - 63.5||
63.5 - 69
For head sizes that fit within the 24” and 26” criteria, please shop in the Oh Hey! section for bucket hats. Make sure to measure your head when your hair is at it’s fullest. Your head size may vary depending on hair style i.e When Yelsha has her hair in her everyday bun style her head size is 22”, in wigs and braids it is 23”
How do I measure my head?
The head measurements can be taken by placing a tape measure 1cm above the ears and around the circumference of the head. For Oh Hey! styles pleasure measure with your hair at its fullest.
Your head size may vary depending on hair style i.e When Yelsha has her hair in her everyday bun style her head size is 22”, in wigs and braids it is 23”
When will my hat arrive?
Every hat is made to order. We have set a 10-15 working day estimate for when your order will be dispatched and we aim to never go over the 15 days. The 10-15 days however, does not include delivery times. Though we use Royal Mail 24hr tracked, meaning delivery is usually the next working day after dispatch.